Using all the knowledge and experience from the past twelve years. We redesigned our Taïna to make it a perfect STAR, sofisticated, durable and lighter materials are our major new input for his first version.
The STAR is a unique kite that perform extremely well in almost any environment as:
The STAR reacts very well to bar input, can be steered one-handed, and has a very precise feel allowing riders to position the kite anywhere in an instant. The kite’s excellent depower gives riders the option to surf with or without kite power. There is no need to look at the kite to know where it is allowing riders to completely focus on the wave.
This all-round beast turns sharp, jumps high, has incredible grunt, and catches well during mega-loops. Due to its great depower, sending the kite in overpowered conditions without losing your edge is easily achieved. Its power delivery is exponential giving the kite a superb vertical lift.
The STAR has incredible upwind performance and the ability to fly on all points of sail. With small wingtips, a big projected area, and only 3 struts, we have achieved the highest power to drag ratio making the STAR a top competitor for racing on water and snow.
The STAR’S performance also excels in its user-friendly characteristics. Its profile is shaped in a way that makes the kite virtually impossible to stall and re-launches effortlessly. Due to the STAR’S total depower ability; this kite is very safe and easy to use.
the 3x Ripstop stop has been replaced with an ultra-rigid 4x Ripstop from Teijin to guarantee the best durability and for maximum efficiency and responsiveness
- New Canopy: the 3x Ripstop stop has been replaced with an ultra-rigid 4x Ripstop from Teijin to guarantee the best durability and for maximum efficiency and responsiveness
- New Dacron for leading edge and struts has been upgraded to a way lighter and stiffer version which makes a big difference in the dynamic of the kite .
- New Training Edge is now Dacron free which makes the kite overall way lighter and more reactive.
- New less resistance pulleys for better and fast reaction
- New Central Valve system and tubes
- New Instructions visible on the kite
- New Light Wind kite 14 meter
- New 4 color options, kite bag, and repair kit.
THE STAR LIGHT WIND 14m
The stability that this mono strut will deliver will make you feel safe on those low wind days whether you are on a twin tip or on a foil.
In order to full fill almost every rider expectation we choose 14 meters as the perfect size to deliver efficient performance and handling.
With an outstanding power and de-power ability on the unique 55cm STAR V6 bar, you will be able to customize your bar felling when the wind speed change.
- One Strut design for light wind
- Hight Responsiveness for its size - due to the leading edge curvature that allow the big size to twist and turn faster
- High Canopy Tension for minimal flutters
- Efficient Profile to have a kite that give forward pull rather than downwind drag
- Easy for School and beginner but the design was also created for freeride twintip riders and foilers
- Tetra 4X Canopy from Teijin Techno force - Ultra rigid canopy for maximum efficiency and responsiveness
- Dimension Polyant DP 175LL Dacron - Make the inflatable frame of the kite very tight
Our STAR collection continues to guarantee endless sessions with sharp turns, high jumps and great power! It holds the same beloved characteristics that makes it a winner in all areas, as a superb crossover- all terrain kite and a great choice regardless of your riding style or level.